Valentine’s Day Is also known as Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine is a celebration observed on February 14 each year. It is celebrated in many countries around the world although it is not a public holiday in most of them. On that day love birds propose to each other or marry on that day. The day was first associated with romantic love in the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer in the High Middle Ages, when the tradition of courtly love flourished.
VALENTINE WEEK All the days of Valentine week have its special values and meanings. Everyone enjoy this lovely week with full joy and romance. It’s the time of the year, which is dedicated to lovebirds (lovers). In the time of valentines week lovers celebrate many days like they celebrate Rose Day, Propose Day, Chocolate day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day and finally Valentines Day.
Valentine Week 2016 Days Name – All Days
- Sunday, February 7, 2018 ♥Rose Day
- Monday, February 8, 2018 Propose Day
- Tuesday, February 9, 2018 Chocolate Day
- Wednesday,February10,2018 Teddy Day
- Thursday, February 11, 2018 Promise Day
- Friday, February 12, 2018 Hug Day
- Saturday, February 13, 2018 ♥Kiss Day
- Sunday, February 14, 2018 Valentine Day